SECURE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
Live Online | Online LAB Access | 'SWADLP' Exam Attempt
30+ Hours, 5 Weeks | Evening Batch | 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT
Aligned with Software Security Standards and Best Practices
Secure Software Development Life Cycle or Secure SDLC is a systematic and structured concept to integrate Security at every phase of Software Development Life Cycle. Ensuring security in a product from scratch, not only helps in ensuring all compliances and basic security requirements but can also assist in implementing Security Controls at Low Cost.
Hack2Secure’s LIVE Online Workshop on Secure Software Development Life Cycle provides required process building concepts and relevant Case Studies to assist in analysing, evaluating, implementing and ensuring Security requirements across SDLC phases.
|Key Take Away|
|Integrating Security across SDL Phases
||Threat Modeling: Process and Use Cases
|Secure SDLC: Standards & Framework needs
Secure Coding Practices
|Software Security Assurance Methodologies
WebApp Security Testing methods
InfoSec Concepts & Design Principles
Final Security Review Plan
Gathering Software Security Requirements
Incident Handling Process
|Security Baseline, Checkpoints and Quality Gates
||Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
|OWASP Top10 (2017) Web Security Risk
Security Patch Management
CWE Top25 Programming Errors
||Auditing and VA-PT Process
|Instructor Led Live-Online Sessions
Online Lab Environment | 45 Days Access
SWADLP Cert Exam Voucher: 1 Attempt, 6 months validity
Session Recordings | LifeTime Access
Email based Technical Support
Online Training Completion Certificate
1. Is there any Prerequisites to attend this program?
There is No Hard Pre-requisite for this Program. However, Basic Awareness on the below mentioned topics will assist you to understand the concepts easily:
- Software/Application Development Methodologies
- Web Technologies
- Protocol functionality of Protocols especially HTTP
Yes, we provide Life Time Session Recordings of each session for candidate’s future reference.
3. What devices should I have to get access to online lab?
To have access to our unique and dedicated cloud based Lab you must have a Computer System with RDP (available in windows OS by default), and SSH Client (e.g. Putty or similar) with Internet Connectivity. You will receive Lab access details to check connectivity couple of days before session start to avoid any access related concern.
4. How will I receive and use the Discounted ‘SWADLP’ Exam Voucher?
Your 100% Discounted ‘SWADLP’ Certificate exam Voucher with 6 months validity will be emailed to you within 48 hrs of your enrollment to this program. This voucher can be used to schedule an exam online at www.pearsonvue.com/hack2secure.
5. Its a limited time Program, How my related queries will be resolved?
You can get specific answers to your queries in below way:
- Pre-Session: By Emailing your relevant queries prior to the session to the instructor at email@example.com addressing your instructor, "Nitin". He will ensure addressing those queries during the session.
- During Session: By asking questions at end of the the scheduled session.
- Post-Session: You will receive dedicated email-id, to send your queries post program. For any program related questions after the program completion, you can Email it to your instructor at the given Email address and your queries will be resolved within 48 hrs
6. How should I pay for this Program?
You can get enrolled for this Program by paying the required fees either by using Credit Card or PayPal Account.
For any concern or query, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help you.
CEO @ Hack2Secure
About the instructor
Nitin is an Information Security Architect, Consultant, Tester, Trainer and Author. He has delivered numbers of Corporate Classroom and Online sessions on different Software/Application Security topics, Attack scenarios, Tools and Techniques. He is also one of the primary driving force behind design and shaping of Training & Certification programs at Hack2Secure.
His high level proficiency in Secure SDLC, Design & Analysis of Threat Models, Application Security, Risk Management and Security Assessments skills ensures delivery of effective strategies, focused solutions and responsible work towards process improvement in an organization.